Selling Your Home
San Diego Coastal Homes takes pride in its ability to serve clients with professionalism, integrity, knowledge and by being on the cutting edge of how the real estate industry operates today. The way homes are marketed, bought and sold is changing faster than ever. It is not only critical that your agent or broker understands this, but also has the experience and know how to embrace it and apply it in your best interest.
Creation of Marketing Content
We start by first creating your customized content for all marketing materials. The days of snapping a few photos and describing what viewers are looking at do not cut it anymore. Our content creation strategy includes the following features.
- Professional photography by high end photography teams who specialize in capturing key imagery from your home for marketing purposes. Research shows that highlighting and communicating lifestyle aspects in your photographs leaves a longer lasting impression.
- Creating your headlines and headers that are tested to determine and maximize their Emotional Marketing Value. The higher the emotional marketing value, the more likely it will resonate with the viewer.
- Telling a narrative of your property that is designed to intrigue the reader as well as appeal to their emotional buying traits. The goal is to trigger a personal connection.
- Creation of marketing materials with a thoughtful balanced approach. It is important to not only draw as many buyers as possible to tour your property, but also to create the best showing experience possible.
With the content that is created for you, we then develop a customized strategy for selling your property based on technology, Internet as well as direct interaction.
Technology and Internet
With 90% of buyers going to the Internet to find their next home, it is important to have a strategy that is designed around quality and maximized exposure. Some of the things we do to achieve this are as follows:
- Feature your property on our website with immediate exposure to all visitors and in a fresh and clear manner.
- Creation of a search engine optimized website specifically for your property with its own custom web address. See an example at www.4621rancholagunabend.com
- Virtual tours created in video format. Watch a video tour here http://youtu.be/v1mkJa8lSfY
- Creation of an Android, iPhone and Blackberry mobile website.
- Syndication to over 500 agent websites.
- Listing on numerous real estate search portals and search engines. Some examples of these are
- Craigslist – Backpage – YouTube – Facebook – Trulia – Yahoo – North County Times – SignOnSanDiego – Realtor – Zillow – RealEstate – AOL – MSN – Redfin – Homes – Hotpads – Google – Vast – CLRSearch – OLX – USAMLS – Oodle
- Property signs with text messaging capabilities. Try it out on your phone, call 1-877-533-0212 code 2141
- Property email blasts to thousands of buyers currently in the market.
We incorporate the latest search engine optimization research and methodology into our content, our website design as well as into each of the listings in the mls to guarantee maximum exposure. These are designed to bring your property up higher in the search rankings to be seen by more buyers in Google, Yahoo and other real estate sites.
San Diego Coastal Homes has an extensive social networking strategy. Profiles can be found onGoogle +, Facebook, Twitter, Activerain, Linkedin as well as other social networking portals. We combine blogging and social networking to draw in potential buyers as well as provide articles and information relevant to the real estate industry.
Direct Interaction and Networking
The first networking event to be held at your home will with brokers and agents who specifically work the local market. This is designed to get as many brokers as possible to see and experience your home.
We will also hold open houses periodically to the general public for local exposure. All open houses are advertised in the Union Tribune, Signonsandiego as well as through the multiple listing service.
Professionally designed printed flyers and mailers will be distributed to neighbors and target markets.
San Diego Coastal Homes belongs to many professional organizations throughout San Diego. Some examples of these are USC, SDSU and UCSD Alumni and networking events, real estate and investment professional associations, weekly networking directly with brokers and agents as well as local community groups.
We know from experience that getting the most exposure as well as getting the most out of that exposure is the key to getting the best price in the shortest period of time. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the successful sale of your home.